Rigging Services for Michigan-based Projects
Many of our clients often request our services to oversee and manage removal efforts for one reason…we can do what most common riggers can’t! Sometimes riggers (although qualified to “move” machinery) do not understand the intricacies of these process and packaging machines and the parts included with each unit. We can handle all aspects of your removal.
- Supplying of all labor, equipment needed and materials needed at the job site to complete the removal efforts
- Securing all available documentation including drawings and manuals
- Securing all available change parts / spare parts for each unit
- Electrical and pneumatic disconnect with careful match marking of all wires
- Construction or demolition of interior / exterior walls
- Packing services as follows:
- Bubble wrapping and boxing of small fragile equipment (lab equipment, glassware, etc.)
- Vacuum sealing
- Crating (both skeleton style and export boxes)
- Loading of client’s trucks or containers and securing of freight for safe transport
- MSC Electrical has many process and packaging engineers on staff to oversee and manage a particular removal job. It is this expertise that allows MSC Electrical and our partners to stand alone from other riggers and provide our clients with a peace of mind that their equipment is being handled carefully, safely, and most importantly, as if it was their own.
MSC Electrical LLC has discounts with many freight providers which we are able to pass on the savings to our clients. We are able to obtain competitive rate quotes for clients’ review to ensure the least expensive means of transportation